FINAL- performance video


For the final project I was totally unsure what I was going to 'perform'. My initial thought was going to be me at the mall playing marco polo with the local shoppers. We just did not have enough time to go to the mall so then I randomly decided to do cartwheels around campus, me recording myself doing one handed cartwheels. We started out in our dorm and basically did one big loop around campus while video taping the location we were at and me doing cartwheels. An interesting fact about me is that I am obsessed with chapstick.  You will never find me without any on me. So just to add some character to the video I decided to do the cartwheels while holding chapstick in my mouth. I actually enjoyed doing as many cartwheels as I did. Towards the end my left elbow definitely was getting sore but today it feels fine! There were not that many people around campus which I didn't mind but it would have been more a 'performance' if there were. For the music aspects of my video I just went into garage band and added my favorite loops to my movie. I tried it a couple times and put the loops where they sounded best.
At the end of the day I had fun with this project and I am happy with my final video. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DOOR blog comments

Opera Essay

Collage